Monday, November 10, 2008

EG1471_ePortfolio_6??


Well, this is definitely not an extra work =p

This is it; we are getting to the end to this module. Thinking back to the time we first meet in the EG1471 class, we were all ‘made’ to speak out our feelings towards taking this module, but now that we are reaching the end (with the hopes that we all can pass the scary exam… @@), how have everyone’s feelings changed? Well I’m still glad that I’ve taken this module, as I’ve really learned a lot: cite sources, CCS, brain mapping, etc. Some of them are really interesting topics for us to discuss, although this module really has a lot of tasks for us to complete.(>.<) Does the diagnostic test really show our improvements? But my text editing skill is still as terrible as ever, especially my graded text editing scores are sooOOooo… disappointing! (T.T) Sigh… I do hope that I’ve improved a little (>.<) Hmm… even though that I do not like doing the vocab, I do like the e-Porfolio very much. My special thanks to Kim, Lai Shan and Calvin, I appreciate very much for all your comments and thanks for spending your precious time reading all the portfolios. And of course, thank you Hu Xuan and Alex for the comments too^^ I hope that I’ve not been too harsh in giving comments and my apology if I’ve made any mistake and offence; I do not mean to hurt anyone.(>.<) Throughout this EG1471 journey, there may be some disagreements sometimes, but I believe that the joys are definitely more than sorrow.(^^) As I’m taking six modules this semester (and I believe many of our classmates are the same too), I might be tired and reluctant sometimes, and I’m sure that I’d been quiet most of the time (^^”), plus, I was sick most of the time (I think one-third over the whole semester period I’m in ill-state T_T); however, I do hope that my silence did not make you think negative of me. (^^”)

The final exams are around the corner and I believe that all of us are busying with the revisions. Just a last few words from me, I hope that every one of us can pass EG1471 exam, as well as pass other modules with flying colors too! All the very best and good luck to everyone! Gambateh~~ ^^ Aza aza fighting~ go go 加油~^^

Oh I nearly forgot, THANK YOU MRS CHAN~^^ You have been a very wonderful tutor! I'm so glad that you are our tutor~ (as I've heard from my friends from other classes that their tutors are............; haha~ =x ) Thanks for everything that you've done for us, and stay happy as always~^^
Last but not least, I’m glad to have met everyone in E03! Thanks for all the helps and friends forever~! (^o^)

No comments: